Our hotline is here for you 24 hours a day/7 days a week: Dial 211
About Us
Community Organizations
A comprehensive listing of organizations in Miami-Dade County that provide services. These organizations offer advocacy support, community action, disaster relief, volunteer and donation direction as well as information and referral. Information and referral reflects a host of services, including abuse victim, addiction, AIDS/HIV, city and government, consumer complaints, disabilities, elderly, family and parenting, health, legal, gay/lesbian and lost children/runaway youth.


Advocacy Center for Persons with Disabilities Information and Referral Unit 800-342-0823

Agency of Health Care Administration 888-419-3456

American Civil Liberties Union of Florida (ACLU) 786-363-2700

American Friends Service Committee Central America Political Asylum Project 305-252-6441

Association for Retarded Citizens (ARC) South Florida / Guardianship 305-759-8500

Black Business Association 305-835-6220

Catholic Charities / Emergency Management Office 305-754-2444

Center for Independent Living of South Florida 305-751-8025

Child Find of America Hotline 800-292-9688

Children and Special Needs Unit / Orlowitz-Lee 305-547-0160

Children's Rehab Network 305-270-9026

City of Miami Beach Police Department / Detective Bureau 305-673-7945

Coalition of Florida Farmworkers Organization / Immigration Project 305-247-4779

Coral Gables Police Department / Victim Advocate Unit 305-460-5471

Covenant House / National Crisis Line 800-999-9999

Deaf Services Bureau / American Sign Language Interpreter Service 305-560-2866

Fathers for Equal Rights 305-823-9984

Fellowship House / Targeted Case Management 305-667-1036

Florida AIDS Action 305-891-3666

Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence 800-500-1119

Florida Justice Institute 305-358-2081

Foster Care Review 305-573-6665

Fresh Start / Drop-In Center 305-623-9937

Grubstake Resources for Recovery 305-573-2976

Guardian Ad Litem / Volunteers 305-638-6861

Guardianship Program of Miami-Dade 305-592-7642

Haitian Organization of Women 305-245-8158

Health Choice Network 305-599-1015

Hispanic Coalition / Immigration Services 305-262-0060

Housing Opportunities Project for Excellence 305-651-HOPE

Just Read, Florida! (850) 921-9969

Kristi House for Sexually Abused Children / Orlowitz-Lee 305-547-6800

Legal Services of Greater Miami 305-576-0080

Miami Coalition for Drug Free Youth 305-284-6848

Miami-Dade County Community Action Agency 305-347-4600

Miami-Dade County Consumer Services / Consumer Protection Division 305-375-1250

Miami-Dade County Delinquency Prevention Services Division 305-529-2709

Miami-Dade County Division of Community Affairs 305-375-5730

Miami-Dade County Homeless Trust 305-375-1490

Miami-Dade County Office of Americans with Disabilities Act Coordination 305-375-3566

Miami-Dade County Team Metro / Answer Center 311

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) 305-685-8694

National Organization for Women (NOW) 202-628-8669

Neighbors 4 Neighbors 305-597-4404

Office of State Attorney / Child Support Enforcement 305-530-2600

People First of South Florida 954-925-5011

Rehabilitation Services / Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance 305-271-0012

South Beach AIDS Project 305-535-4733

Switchboard of Miami 24-Hour Access Hotline Children and Adolescent Hotline 305-358-HELP

Switchboard of Miami 24-Hour Teen Link Line 305-377-8336

The Children's Bereavement Center 305-668-4902

The Children's Trust 305-571-5700

The Miami Herald / Action Line 305-376-3000

U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission 1-800-669-4000

University of Miami / Children and Youth Law Clinic 305-284-3123

Victim Services Center / Trauma Resolution 305-374-9990

Brought to you by The Early Childhood Initiative Foundation and United Way Center for Excellence in Early Education

We're always here for you: 211
Copyright © 2001-2009 All rights reserved. | Terms of Use | Site maintained by PC Depot!
Information in this site is intended for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional. Please review the "Terms of Use and Copyright" before using this site.